Watch the video tutorial and/or read the description below
|Note: you might have to increase the quality of the video if it is blurry when played.|
This software is a Graphical User Interface (GUI) which helps analyze prices and make educated predictions.
It is a Windows desktop application, and with this GUI time signals can be loaded using three different options:
1) screenshot file (JPG format). Then, the application is able to extract the timeseries from a picture. The timeseries might represent for example the price chart of a cryptocurrency, or gold, a raw material, any kind of price taken from the stock market, etc.
2) another option is to load a text file (txt file)
3) Excel file (xlsx format)
The text file or Excel file have to contain either a matrix with two columns, whose second column is the timeseries and its first column is the corresponding time vector, or a matrix with just one column containing the timeseries only; in this case the user has to insert the sampling frequency (Fs) from the keyboard.
What can you do with this GUI?
- Analyze price charts from a screenshot
- Analyze price charts from a text file
- Analyze price charts from an Excel file
- Make educated guesses on future prices
Are there any prerequisites to use it?
The GUI is user-friendly, and it takes a short amount of time to fully understand how to use it. In this regard, I suggest watching the comprehensive video introduction below.
Who are the target people?
- People who want to take advantage of mathematical concepts such as: Fourier Transform, Power Spectral Density, Spectrogram, which are applied to price charts analysis
- People who want to make educated guesses on prices
- people who want to analyze signals (not just prices), and analyze their spectrum, apply filtering techniques, convert signals to different formats (from JPG to Excel, from txt to Excel, from Excel to txt, from txt to Matlab files, etc)
To learn more (or to request custom solutions), you can contact: firstname.lastname@example.org